Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My NANIEL!!!

I LOVE YOU MY NANIEL!!!
You are practically my twin and I am so thankful for all of our memories...I am glad we were always so close.
I am also thankful you were able to come see my play and that we were all three able to spend a night alone...God had a hand in that, just as He does everything.
I will miss your smile, your laughter, your hands...all of you.
You touched everyone you met with your strength, your infectious happiness, and your ablility to not only look at the positive in life, but in people.
I wish I had fished with you more, hung out with you more, talked with you more, and I wish for one more day, hour or moment with you, to hug or bug you, but know it's not possible...I feel you around me, though and I know you are OK. You are now an angel in heaven doing all of the fishing, running, jumping, etc...your heart desires...I can see you now. I can't wait to see you again.
I love you, My Naniel
SASA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home